Whether you need space for workshops, concept development or networking this initiative is designed to offer a testing ground for creatives and companies to sample and refine ideas.
A successful offer with the Go Nuts initiative and will include an offer of:
- Rehearsal space in our dance & drama studio spaces
- Office and meeting spaces
We encourage successful applicants to give back to our thriving artistic community by offering a small public engagement outcome either during or at the completion of their residency. This may include, but not limited to:
- Social media sharing
- Informal or formal showings
- Workshops and masterclasses
- Script readings
- Feedback sessions
- Creative meet & greet and other networking style events
The form of this public engagement outcome can be negotiated with the successful applicant and the arts centre is happy to assist in defining the outcome.