We have implemented a range of health, hygiene and physical distancing measures, in line with government guidelines. These measures include
- Mandatory mask wearing unless eating or drinking
- Hand sanitiser is available at hygiene stations in foyers and outside lifts and stairs and at the Big Top
- Capacity signage throughout venue and studios to promote physical distancing
- Increased cleaning of all facilities.
- Disinfection of seating and touchpoints before each performance
- Increased cleaning of foyer spaces and handrails
- Increased cleaning of bathrooms
- Sneeze guards at point of sale
- Foyer seating arranged to ensure 1.5m distancing
- Decreased capacities in theatres and foyers.
- Staggered audience entry and exit in venues
- Physical distancing markers at queuing areas such as Food and Beverage outlets and Box Office
- Staff monitoring traffic flow and distancing
- QR scanning
- Cashless transactions