10cc - The Ultimate Greatest Hits Tour
Iconic 70s rock band, 10cc, is heading to Geelong for their Ultimate Greatest Hits Tour!
All the hits! I’m Not In Love, The Things We Do For Love, Rubber Bullets, Dreadlock Holiday (with its instantly recognisable chorus I don’t like cricket – I love it!), Donna, The Wall Street Shuffle, Art For Art’s Sake, The Dean and Me, I’m Mandy Fly Me, People In Love, Good Morning Judge, Life Is A Minestrone - an incredible string of great songs.
- 10cc has sold more than 30 million albums worldwide.
- “I’m Not In Love” has been played over five million times on radio, and featured in Guardians Of The Galaxy and Bridget Jones: Edge of Reason, and has been covered by The Pretenders, Peggy Lee, Richie Havens, Fun Lovin’ Criminals, and most recently The Flaming Lips.
- “Things We Do For Love” has been played over 3.5 million times on radio.
- “Dreadlock Holiday” featured on the soundtrack of the 2010 film The Social Network.
- “Rubber Bullets”, which delivered Gouldman, Godley and Crème two Ivor Novello Awards (the UK’s highest song-writing accolade), celebrates its 50th anniversary this year!
In recent years, 10cc have toured worldwide– including sold out shows to over 60,000 people at British Summer Time (BST) in Hyde Park, and numerous sold out shows at the 5,200-capacity Royal Albert Hall.
The current 10cc line-up features Gouldman (bass, guitar, vocals), Rick Fenn (lead guitar, bass, vocals), Paul Burgess (drums, percussion) – both of whom have been with the band since the early years – Keith Hayman (keyboards, guitars, bass, vocals) and Iain Hornal (vocals, percussion, guitar, keyboards).
Geelong Arts Centre is the authorised ticket seller for all events sold by Geelong Arts Centre across multiple locations. Tickets purchased from unauthorised re-sellers may be cancelled without notice and/or the holder may be refused admission to the Event. For more information about ticket safety visit https://geelongartscentre.org.au/safe-tickets-guide/