The 8th anniversary Apia Good Times Tour will be the biggest yet with performances from Brian Cadd, Deborah Conway, Joe Camilleri, John Paul Young, Kate Ceberano, Leo Sayer, Vika & Linda Bull and, making her Good Times debut, Ms. Wendy Matthews.
2021’s Apia Good Times line-up has a huge array of hits to draw from including Ginger Man, A Little Ray of Sunshine, Man Overboard, It’s Only The Beginning, Harley & Rose, Chained to the Wheel, I Hate the Music, Love Is In The Air, Bedroom Eyes, Pash, You Make Me Feel Like Dancing, Thunder In My Heart, Never Let Me Go, The Day You Went Away and Let’s Kiss to name a few.
Apia Good Times is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to see some of Australia’s biggest music stars perform their most loved hits and share the stage and songs with one another on a rollicking rock-n-roll rollercoaster like no other!
We have implemented a range of health, hygiene and physical distancing measures, in line with government guidelines. These measures include:
- The wearing of face masks is recommended across all Geelong Arts Centre venues, especially where physically distancing is not possible
- Hand sanitiser is available at hygiene stations in foyers and outside lifts and stairs
- Capacity signage throughout venue and studios to promote physical distancing
- Increased cleaning of all facilities
- Disinfection of seating and touchpoints before each performance
- Increased cleaning of foyer spaces and handrails
- Increased cleaning of bathrooms
- Sneeze guards at point of sale
- Foyer seating arranged to ensure 1.5m distancing
- Decreased capacities in theatres and foyers
- Staggered audience entry and exit in venues
- Physical distancing markers at queuing areas such as Food and Beverage outlets and Box Office
- Staff monitoring traffic flow and distancing