Ask yourself, when was the last time you had the chance to eat, smack-bang in the middle of a theatre stage, served by TV and culinary icons?
Double Delicious is where food meets theatre, as five incredible storyteller-cooks share the secrets behind their favourite dishes.
Join Queen of Chinese Cuisine Elizabeth Chong AM, writer and television host Benjamin Law, kimchi specialist and Korean cooking legend Heather Jeong, performance maker Valerie Berry and choreographer and dancer Raghav Handa as they share intimate stories while slicing, stirring and serving personally and culturally significant dishes.
This is an exclusive opportunity for the audience to be a part of the performance and literally taste the story
Warning - Mild coarse language, smoke effects, no age restrictions.
Dietary warning: The dishes served are part of the performance and cannot be altered for dietary requirements. The food contains meat, shellfish, sesame oil, gluten and preservatives. For more information please contact our box office on 1300 251 200.
- Director Darren Yap
- Assistant Director Courtney Stewart
- Set & Costume Designer Leocampo Yuen Hon-wai
- Lighting & Projection Designer Verity Hampson
- Sound Designer, Composer & Musician Nicholas Ng
- Dramaturge and Producer Annette Shun Wah
- Cast Elizabeth Chong, Benjamin Law, Heather Jeong, Valerie Berry, Raghav Handa
- Chef Ben Neil
- Photo by Ashley de Prazer
Show Touring Partners
Supported by Arts Centre Melbourne and assisted by the Australian Government through the Australia Council for the Arts, its arts funding and advisory body.