With regards to the ongoing impacts of coronavirus (COVID 19) on the performing arts industry, a number of performances at Geelong Arts Centre and Costa Hall have had to be cancelled or postponed. Human Nature - People Get Ready has been rescheduled to Saturday 30th April 2022.
Your tickets for the original show will be valid for the new date (subject to health advice and government capacity restrictions) and you will retain your same seats. If you find this date is not suitable and you would prefer a refund, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your booking/order reference number. We will refund the credit card used to purchase the original tickets. Refunds must be claimed by Monday 23rd August 2021.
Unless required by law, we will not honour refund requests received after this date. These requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis. We thank you for your patience and understanding during this time.
A Message from Human Nature:
“To all our fans in Geelong – it is with heavy hearts that the upcoming show at Costa Hall cannot occur due to the rapidly changing COVID situation.
However, we are thrilled to announced that we have found new dates in 2022! We know that 2022 seems so far away but the good news is your tickets are valid for the new dates.”
Australia’s homegrown heroes & Hall of Fame inductees Human Nature are returning to their roots, bringing together 30 years of performances for a never-before-seen intimate concert tour of the Aussie heartland.
Get ready for a night of the best songs ever written, including their original hits, Motown classics and more - all performed with vocals upfront in an acoustic mode. Hits including “Telling Everybody”, “Wishes”, When You Say You Love Me”, “Reach Out I’ll Be There”, “Will You Love Me Tomorrow” and many more.
Hear them stripped back but with everyone still dancing on their feet! With stories behind the music and how they have become internationally renowned vocalists and so much more, this is an up-close and personal night with four of the entertainment industry's most popular and beloved stars. A night not to be missed by music lovers of all generations.
We have implemented a range of health, hygiene and physical distancing measures, in line with government guidelines. These measures include:
- The wearing of face masks is mandatory across all Geelong Arts Centre venues
- Hand sanitiser is available at hygiene stations in foyers and outside lifts and stairs
- Capacity signage throughout venue and studios to promote physical distancing
- Increased cleaning of all facilities
- Disinfection of seating and touchpoints before each performance
- Increased cleaning of foyer spaces and handrails
- Increased cleaning of bathrooms
- Sneeze guards at point of sale
- Foyer seating arranged to ensure 1.5m distancing
- Decreased capacities in theatres and foyers
- Staggered audience entry and exit in venues
- Physical distancing markers at queuing areas such as Food and Beverage outlets and Box Office
- Staff monitoring traffic flow and distancing