Comedy. Thrills. Chaos. Delight.
Five hilarious performers tell the terrifying (yet still exceptionally sexy) tale of Jekyll & Hyde. Thrilling, charming, shockingly good comedy, A Slightly Isolated Dog make you laugh until it hurts.
A guaranteed feel-good night, expect plenty of laughs in the company of your mates, and some of the sassiest performers in town.
Meet the most delightfully evil man alive, Mr Hyde. A man so evil he punches the cleaner, drop-kicks a precious puffin, and yells “shark” at the beach. From the creators of 2018’s hit Don Juan, this bonkers rendition of Robert Louis Stevenson’s classic novel Jekyll and Hyde is retold by a team of charmingly “French” performers with the help of the audience.
Experience theatre at its most joyous with audacious performers, twisted pop songs and brilliant physical comedy.
Contains strong language and adult themes.
- Artistic Director Leo Gene Peters
- Image Tom Hoyle
Proudly supported by Major Artistic Partner
Show Touring Partners
We have implemented a range of health, hygiene and physical distancing measures, in line with government guidelines. These measures include:
- Mandatory mask wearing unless eating or drinking
- Hand sanitiser is available at hygiene stations in foyers and outside lifts and stairs
- Capacity signage throughout venue and studios to promote physical distancing
- Increased cleaning of all facilities.
- Disinfection of seating and touchpoints before each performance
- Increased cleaning of foyer spaces and handrails
- Increased cleaning of bathrooms
- Sneeze guards at point of sale
- Foyer seating arranged to ensure 1.5m distancing
- Decreased capacities in theatres and foyers.
- Staggered audience entry and exit in venues
- Physical distancing markers at queuing areas such as Food and Beverage outlets and Box Office
- Staff monitoring traffic flow and distancing