Kids all over the world are going nuts for The Mik Maks!
This award-winning band of brothers and lovable friend Drums the Panda have been streamed over 1, 000, 000, 000 times globally. But the real magic occurs at their 40 minute live shows targeted towards children aged 2-8 years of age.
In 2019, The Mik Maks performed 150 live shows across 6 states of Australia and performed their Musical Adventures tour show to sold out audiences. There’s something for everyone at a Mik Mak show. Don’t miss the opportunity to discover them today!
Proudly Supported By
And Valued Program Partner
We have implemented a range of health, hygiene and physical distancing measures, in line with government guidelines. These measures include:
- Mandatory mask wearing unless eating or drinking
- Hand sanitiser is available at hygiene stations in foyers and outside lifts and stairs
- Capacity signage throughout venue and studios to promote physical distancing
- Increased cleaning of all facilities.
- Disinfection of seating and touchpoints before each performance
- Increased cleaning of foyer spaces and handrails
- Increased cleaning of bathrooms
- Sneeze guards at point of sale
- Foyer seating arranged to ensure 1.5m distancing
- Decreased capacities in theatres and foyers.
- Staggered audience entry and exit in venues
- Physical distancing markers at queuing areas such as Food and Beverage outlets and Box Office
- Staff monitoring traffic flow and distancing