Do you dream of reliving the good old days? Well, don't miss The Robertson Brothers 1960's TV Variety Show with special guest Simon Brook McLachlan from the original cast of the hit musical Jersey Boys.
The Robertson Brothers are back with a brand new show! Take a trip down memory lane with this amazing interactive live TV variety show featuring the hits from The Seekers, Bee Gees, Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons, Neil Sedaka, and The Everly Brothers!
When designing this new live touring show, The Robertson Brothers decided to reinvent the magic and diversity of the old-school 1960's variety TV shows. With a rockin’ live band and an amazing multimedia presentation, expect to be entertained by many of the Classic Hits from the '60s. Through the prism of the Variety TV show format, you'll travel back in time to embrace and celebrate all the hits of these 60's Music Legends.
You'll be singing, dancing, laughing and crying to ‘Georgy Girl’, ‘Morning Town Ride’, ‘I’ll Never Find Another You’, ‘Oh Carol’, ‘Calendar Girl’, ‘Happy Birthday Sweet 16’, 'Spicks and Specks', 'To Love Somebody', 'Massachusetts', 'I Started A Joke', 'Got To Get A Message To You', 'Sherry', 'Walk Like A Man', 'Big Girls Don’t Cry', 'Let’s Hang On', ‘Bye Bye Love’, ‘Wake Up Little Susie’, ‘All I Have To Do Is Dream’, ‘Cathy’s Clown’, ‘Bus Stop’, plus so many more in this celebration of your favourite 60’s Superstars!
We have implemented a range of health, hygiene and physical distancing measures, in line with government guidelines. These measures include:
- The wearing of face masks is mandatory across all Geelong Arts Centre venues
- Hand sanitiser is available at hygiene stations in foyers and outside lifts and stairs
- Capacity signage throughout venue and studios to promote physical distancing
- Increased cleaning of all facilities
- Disinfection of seating and touchpoints before each performance
- Increased cleaning of foyer spaces and handrails
- Increased cleaning of bathrooms
- Sneeze guards at point of sale
- Foyer seating arranged to ensure 1.5m distancing
- Decreased capacities in theatres and foyers
- Staggered audience entry and exit in venues
- Physical distancing markers at queuing areas such as Food and Beverage outlets and Box Office
- Staff monitoring traffic flow and distancing