The Resilience Project unpacks the research on mental health and breaks it into simple tips that will leave you feeling empowered to improve your wellbeing.
Hugh van Cuylenburg, founder of The Resilience Project, has partnered with elite sports teams, 1000+ schools and 500+ workplaces - teaching simple and practical mental health strategies. He’s also a best-selling author and co-host of popular podcast, the imperfects.
Join Hugh as he walks you through his journey and tells stories of the incredible people who have inspired him and The Resilience Project to spread happiness. Hugh will unpack the research on mental health and break it down into simple tips that will leave you feeling empowered to improve your wellbeing.
Adults, parents, professionals, teenagers; this talk is for you. Well, really, it’s for anyone who wants to share a laugh and pick up some wellbeing tips along the way.
The Resilience Project Bio
The Resilience Project delivers emotionally engaging programs to schools, sports clubs and businesses, providing practical, evidence-based mental health strategies to build resilience and happiness.
Through presentations, school curriculum, events, the TRP App, and Wellbeing Journals, they share the benefits of Gratitude, Empathy and Mindfulness, and easy ways to practise these in everyday life. They also incorporate Emotional Literacy, Connection and Physical Health education and activities as they are foundational contributors to positive mental health.
We have implemented a range of health, hygiene and physical distancing measures, in line with government guidelines. These measures include:
- Mandatory mask wearing unless eating or drinking
- Hand sanitiser is available at hygiene stations in foyers and outside lifts and stairs
- Capacity signage throughout venue and studios to promote physical distancing
- Increased cleaning of all facilities.
- Disinfection of seating and touchpoints before each performance
- Increased cleaning of foyer spaces and handrails
- Increased cleaning of bathrooms
- Sneeze guards at point of sale
- Foyer seating arranged to ensure 1.5m distancing
- Decreased capacities in theatres and foyers.
- Staggered audience entry and exit in venues
- Physical distancing markers at queuing areas such as Food and Beverage outlets and Box Office
- Staff monitoring traffic flow and distancing