Do the Illuminati actually exist?
What’s their big secret?
And can a 24-year-old with social anxiety, insurmountable HECS debt and a penchant for using their birthdate as their PIN somehow infiltrate the global elite?
Multi-award-winning comedian Lou Wall takes you down a rabbit hole into the darkest and strangest corners the internet has to offer.
Featuring original songs, hilarious anecdotes, a fake ID and mediocre NBN, you'll witness the Wild-Wild-West of cabaret itself.
- Co-producers Lou Wall and Natasha Phillips
- Created, written and performed Lou Wall
- Music Lou Wall and James Gales
- Dramaturgy Harriet Wallace-Mead
We have implemented a range of health, hygiene and physical distancing measures, in line with government guidelines. These measures include:
- The wearing of face masks is mandatory across all Geelong Arts Centre venues
- Hand sanitiser is available at hygiene stations in foyers and outside lifts and stairs
- Capacity signage throughout venue and studios to promote physical distancing
- Increased cleaning of all facilities
- Disinfection of seating and touchpoints before each performance
- Increased cleaning of foyer spaces and handrails
- Increased cleaning of bathrooms
- Sneeze guards at point of sale
- Foyer seating arranged to ensure 1.5m distancing
- Decreased capacities in theatres and foyers
- Staggered audience entry and exit in venues
- Physical distancing markers at queuing areas such as Food and Beverage outlets and Box Office
- Staff monitoring traffic flow and distancing