Special Addition - Dinner and a Show
SAT 28 AUGUST
DINNER 6:30PM | SHOW 7:45PM - 8:55PM
PROVENANCE WINES: 100 Lower Paper Mills Rd, Fyansford VIC 3218
Blow your wig and top up your giggle juice. You’re gonna party like it’s 1939!
It’s New Year’s Eve, Bohemia Kings Cross. She’s been wowing Hollywood! He’s been touring Queanbeyan. But on the last night of the decade, Phil and Catherine reunite to count you down to the end of a very dramatic era. Politics, Great Depression, booze…and that’s just in the dressing room!
Caught somewhere between Casablanca and The Cotton Club, join award-winning maestro of mischief Phil Scott and powerhouse canary Catherine Alcorn for a thrilling joyride back to their 18 karat lounge act, where you’ll soon see she’s 30 something and he’s…not.
Dress code: Puttin’ on the Ritz!
If you're gonna party like it’s 1939, it's only fair to dress for the occasion! The spiffiest dressed doll or fella will be awarded a twin-pack of wine for best dressed on the night – kindly donated by Provenance Wines.
Dinner and a Show information
Tickets include a 2 course dinner and a show.
- Complimentary glass of beer, sparkling or wine on arrival
- Additional drinks at bar prices
- Dietary requirements will be confirmed closer to show date.
- Created by Phil Scott and Catherine Alcorn
- Starring Phil Scott and Catherine Alcorn
- Presented by Tenacious C
Proudly supported by Major Artistic Partner
Show Touring Partners
We have implemented a range of health, hygiene and physical distancing measures, in line with government guidelines. These measures include:
- The wearing of face masks is mandatory across all Geelong Arts Centre venues
- Hand sanitiser is available at hygiene stations in foyers and outside lifts and stairs
- Capacity signage throughout venue and studios to promote physical distancing
- Increased cleaning of all facilities
- Disinfection of seating and touchpoints before each performance
- Increased cleaning of foyer spaces and handrails
- Increased cleaning of bathrooms
- Sneeze guards at point of sale
- Foyer seating arranged to ensure 1.5m distancing
- Decreased capacities in theatres and foyers
- Staggered audience entry and exit in venues
- Physical distancing markers at queuing areas such as Food and Beverage outlets and Box Office
- Staff monitoring traffic flow and distancing