Protected Disclosure Guidelines
Download Geelong Arts Centre's Protected Disclosure Guidelines below.
Ticketing code of practice
The Live Performance Australia Ticketing Code of Practice (Code) operates as a best practice guide for the Australian live performance industry. It applies to the purchase and use of Tickets and related matters.
Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before purchasing a ticket.
By purchasing a ticket from The Geelong Arts Centre, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions apply to both the original purchaser and any subsequent ticket holders and relate to both the sale of tickets and attendance at events.
Please check the date and time on your ticket at time of purchase.
CONDITIONS OF SALE:
- This ticket is sold on behalf of the organisation responsible for presenting this event and is subject to the conditions applicable to that event and/or the venue where held.
- Tickets may not be exchanged, refunded or returned after purchase except in accordance with the LPA Ticketing Code of Practice.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
- You may be denied entry into, or removed from, an event where there is reasonable grounds to do so, including if you breach these Terms and Conditions, or you are intoxicated, under the influence of illicit drugs, inappropriately attired or adversely affecting the enjoyment of the event by others.
- Latecomers may only be admitted at the discretion of the management or a convenient break in the programme.
- You may not be permitted to take into the event, or use, cameras or other photographic or recording equipment (including mobile phones)
- Ticket holders enter the venue at their own risk.
- Management reserves the right to relocate seats if deemed necessary.
- You may be required to submit to a search of your person and/or possessions before entering the event.
VARIATIONS TO PERFORMANCES OR EVENTS:
- The right is reserved to withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements (including ticket categories) and audience capacity.
SCALPING WARNING: The resale of tickets in certain circumstances is governed by ticket sales legislation and may attract criminal penalties.
Child Safety policy
Geelong Arts Centre is committed to the Victorian Government child safe standards. Download a copy of our Child Safety policy below.