In light of Victoria's Roadmap announcement and ongoing government restrictions, a number of performances at Geelong Arts Centre and Costa Hall have had to be cancelled or postponed. Bjorn Again will not go ahead as scheduled on Saturday 6 November 2021.
This event has been rescheduled to Saturday 12 November 2022.
Your tickets for the original show will be valid for the new date (subject to health advice and government capacity restrictions) and you will retain your same seats.
If you find this date is not suitable and you would prefer a refund, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your booking/order reference number. We will refund the credit card used to purchase the original tickets.
Refunds must be claimed by Friday 22nd October 2021.
Unless required by law, we will not honour refund requests received after this date. These requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
We thank you for your patience and understanding during this time.
A message from the Artists:
We ask you to hold onto your ticket to the new show date, as a way of supporting not only the band but the wider industry, as these ongoing postponements affect our crew, management, venue staff, travel partners, and many more! Thank you for your understanding and support.
Dust off those flares, platform shoes and satins! Sing, dance and have the time of your life on Bjorn Again’s Mamma Mia! We Are Back Again! Tour.
Bjorn Again are so excited to back playing all of ABBA’s biggest hits in an action-packed, highly-entertaining concert that is ABBA-solute fun for the whole family.
The group have performed over 7000 in over 120 countries worldwide, are endorsed by the members of ABBA, and are regarded as the most successful tribute show of all time.
Their critically acclaimed shows have been attended by Tom Jones, Dave Grohl and Paul Kelly, Metallica, Robert Plant, Bill Gates and Nirvana just to name a few.
So what are you waiting for? Send out an SOS, RING RING Fernando and Chiquitita and TAKE A CHANCE on Bjorn Again’s Mamma Mia! We Are Back Again! 2021 Australian Tour.
Contains strobe effects and smoke.
We have implemented a range of health, hygiene and physical distancing measures, in line with government guidelines. These measures include:
- The wearing of face masks is mandatory across all Geelong Arts Centre venues
- Hand sanitiser is available at hygiene stations in foyers and outside lifts and stairs
- Capacity signage throughout venue and studios to promote physical distancing
- Increased cleaning of all facilities
- Disinfection of seating and touchpoints before each performance
- Increased cleaning of foyer spaces and handrails
- Increased cleaning of bathrooms
- Sneeze guards at point of sale
- Foyer seating arranged to ensure 1.5m distancing
- Decreased capacities in theatres and foyers
- Staggered audience entry and exit in venues
- Physical distancing markers at queuing areas such as Food and Beverage outlets and Box Office
- Staff monitoring traffic flow and distancing