Geelong Arts Centre is always looking for applicants who are passionate about the arts. Be an active part of the Technical Operations team, including attending team meetings and training, as well as:
- Perform the duties of a theatre technician in any venue under the Centre’s management across a range of disciplines – sound, AV, lighting and staging.
- Multi-tasking across all technical work areas
- To liaise with and take direction from Front of House Manager to ensure the safe & successful operation of any performance.
- Carry out building and equipment maintenance, including liaising with external contractors and casual staff.
- Conduct inventory checks of equipment and consumable stock, as directed.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Knowledge and skills in areas of audio, lighting and/or staging – either in the performing arts industry or equivalent transferable skills from another industry
- Experience in the performing arts industry
- Theatre technical or similar qualifications
- Experience in a customer service environment
Sound like you? Then we want to hear from you!
To apply for this opportunity please click the Apply button and provide a cover letter including your ability to meet the key requirements outlined in the position description, and a current CV. Please direct any queries to: firstname.lastname@example.org Liza Cumming, Manager People and Culture.
Please direct any queries to: email@example.com attention Liza Cumming, Manager People and Culture.