Ticketing Code of Practice
Ticketing code of practice
The Live Performance Australia Ticketing Code of Practice (Code) operates as a best practice guide for the Australian live performance industry. It applies to the purchase and use of Tickets and related matters.
Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before purchasing a ticket.
By purchasing a ticket from The Geelong Arts Centre, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions apply to both the original purchaser and any subsequent ticketholders and relate to both the sale of tickets and attendance at events.
Please check the date and time on your ticket at time of purchase.
- We operate under the Live Performance Australia Ticketing Code of Practice (Code of Practice).
- Tickets are sold on behalf of the organisation responsible for presenting the event and is subject to the conditions applicable to that event and/or the venue where held. Any reference to “we" or "our” in these Conditions also refers to the organisation responsible for presenting the event.
- Tickets may not be exchanged, refunded or returned after purchase except in accordance with the Code of Practice or our Terms and Conditions of Purchase.
- The right is reserved to vary advertised programmes and to add, withdraw or substitute artists as necessary.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission in accordance with the Code of Practice.
- Latecomers may only be admitted at our discretion at a convenient break in the programme.
- We reserve the right to relocate seats if deemed necessary.
- Unauthorised duplication of this ticket may prevent your admittance to the event. In the event that duplicate copies appear, we reserve the right to refuse entry to ALL ticket holders.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
- You may be denied entry into, or removed from, an event where there is reasonable grounds to do so, including if you breach these Terms and Conditions, or you are intoxicated, under the influence of illicit drugs, inappropriately attired or adversely affecting the enjoyment of the event by others.
- Latecomers may only be admitted at the discretion of the management or a convenient break in the programme.
- You may not be permitted to take into the event, or use, cameras or other photographic or recording equipment (including mobile phones)
- Ticket holders enter the venue at their own risk.
- Management reserves the right to relocate seats if deemed necessary.
- You may be required to submit to a search of your person and/or possessions before entering the event.
VARIATIONS TO PERFORMANCES OR EVENTS:
- The right is reserved to withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements (including ticket categories) and audience capacity.
Geelong Arts Centre is the authorised ticket seller for all events sold by Geelong Arts Centre across multiple locations. Tickets purchased from unauthorised re-sellers may be canceled without notice and/or the holder may be refused admission to the Event. For more information about ticket safety visit https://geelongartscentre.org.au/safe-tickets-guide/